ECCO BIOM AEX Women's LOW TEX
Convert size to
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Versatile and stylish, this women's ECCO BIOM AEX shoe is constructed of textiles and synthetics, providing superior breathability. Designed for urban use or light days on the trail, you'll stay comfortable all day in the AEX. Available in various color combinations with two-tone mesh detailing.
- Crafted from textiles and synthetics for a durable, yet flexible upper that allows freedom of movement
- BIOM technology guides your foot as if it were barefoot
- Modern style designed with color fading print and a two-tone design
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE™ midsole is designed to give comfortable all-day wear and energy return with every step
- Engineered with ECCO BIOM technology for anatomical fit and a low profile, keeping you closer to the ground for stability
- Rubber outsole for durability and grip
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $150
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days
- FREE and EASY RETURNS
ECCO LOVES WINTER
Here’s how to make new memories this winter.
GET INTO THE WILD
Learn a few foraging skills and let the ground become your grocer.READ MORE
LEGENDS OF THE NORTHERN LIGHTS
How ancient cultures interpreted the aurora borealis.READ MORE
TRACKING NATURE'S OLDEST PATH
From Arctic reindeer to local woodland.READ MORE
NOTES ON NIGHT WALKING
How to enjoy after-dark rambles under the stars.READ MORE
WATCH THE WONDERS OF OUR WINTER SKIES
Our expert astronomer reviews the season’s celestial events.READ MORE
FIRE UP THE WINTER BARBECUE
The hot trend for cooking out, whatever the weather.READ MORE
SONGS OF FIRE AND LIGHT
The history of our passion for solstice fires and lights.READ MORE