ECCO EXOSTRIDE M LOW GTX
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
This lightweight outdoor-ready sneaker brings the fast look from the trail to the street, inspired by the award-winning ECCO EXOSTRIKE. Durable grip combined with increased shock absorption for innovative everyday comfort.
- Crafted from durable yak full-grain or nubuck leather, made in our own tanneries
- GORE-TEX Technology ensures a breathable, 100% waterproof shoe
- FLUIDFORM™ Technology and foot-fitted last provide anatomical support and an integral, durable bond between the upper and sole, without the compromises common with stitched and/or glued assemblies.
- Built on an anatomical last that follows the natural shape of the foot, for enhanced support and stability
- A soft, flexible midsole is combined with the innovative SHOCK THRU point for shock absorption
- Rubber outsole for durability and grip in all terrains