ECCO EXOSTRIDE M LOW GTX TEX
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Enhanced with GORE-TEX waterproof protection, the low-cut ECCO EXOSTRIDE men's shoe is made to withstand the elements. This outdoor-ready shoe combines sporty textile with a springy midsole and a rubber outsole for grip.
- This lightweight, outdoor-ready sneaker brings the fast look from the trail to the street, inspired by the award-winning ECCO EXOSTRIKE. Durable grip combined with increased shock absorption for innovative everyday comfort.
- Crafted from super-soft ECCO BYFOLD leather which fuses together twin layers of silky top-grain calf leather to offer a glove-like fit
- Comfortable breathability thanks to soft textile lining and perforation of the leather upper
- FLUIDFORM™ Technology and a foot-fitted last provide anatomical support and an integral, durable bond between the upper and sole, without the compromises common with stitched and/or glued assemblies
- ECCO SHOCKTHRU technology in the midsole for increased shock absorption
- Durable grip even on wet surfaces thanks to a long-lasting rubber outsole