ECCO INTERVENE KIDS SHOES
We display the original MSRP and when applicable the current, reduced purchase price on the ECCO.com website, this means that the merchandise was previously offered at the higher price listed. The strikethrough price is used to identify merchandise marked down from the original MSRP.
Strikethrough prices referenced on this website reflect original offering prices from the ECCO.com website or ECCO's stores and are not necessarily the former price for the merchandise. Intermediate markdowns from the original MSRP price may have been taken.
Percentage reductions are off of original MSRP, except where noted.
Skilfully crafted from a mix of high-quality ECCO leathers for an eye-catching, two-toned appearance, the contemporary ECCO INTERVENE sneaker is a stylish choice for streetwear, playground or park. GORE-TEX Technology keeps feet dry and comfortable in even the wettest weather, while the flexible and lightweight sole encourages feet to move in a more natural motion for comfortable all-day adventures. Padded at the ankle for additional support, it features a quick fastener and elastic closure for a secure, adjustable in-step.
- Stand-out sneaker contrasts texture and colour for a directional aesthetic
- Crafted from sturdy camel nubuck leather and a choice of either oiled, full-grain leather for a smooth finish or metallic camel leather, all made in our own tanneries
- GORE-TEX membrane provides durable, breathable waterproofing
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Microfibre heel grip delivers exceptional stability for active kids
- Removable moulded inlay sole allows you to measure the growth of the foot to ensure there is optimum room to move comfortably