ECCO Irving Slip-On
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
This slip-on style combines comfort and cool thanks to a perforated design made from velvet-smooth ECCO yak leather, or vintage-look ECCO bovine leather. The strong and durable uppers make this design rugged enough to withstand extensive wear, while also being a breathable and lightweight choice for weekend and travel. This shoe is ideal for keeping the foot at an optimal temperature after hours of wear, thanks to a removable, textile-covered inlay sole and textile lining.
- Flexible and hardwearing SD.PU outsole with ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology is designed cushion each step for supreme comfort all day
- Simple sole design in one material provides a sleek visual impact for the shoe
- ECCO Comfort Fibre System® and removable, textile-covered inlay sole maximises air circulation for the foot
- Uppers in ECCO yak leather or ECCO bovine leather made in our own tanneries
- Perforated upper design offers a unique look and makes the shoe soft, lightweight and breathable
- Elegant, uncluttered design is versatile enough to wear with virtually any outfit