ECCO MEN'S BIOM 2.1 LOW TEX SHOE
Convert size to
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Flexible, lightweight sole, which is made with ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology, allows for optimal natural movement
- Three independent layers are combined to create a lightweight, breathable and comfortable upper - with a soft-stretch sock construction, a unique ribbon lacing structure and a semi-transparent mesh
- OrthoLite® UltraLite insole offers lightweight, high-performance comfort
- BIOM® Technology encourages your foot to move more naturally and efficiently, and has an anatomical fit, plus a low profile that lets you feel connected to the trail
- Soft and ultra-light PHORENE™ midsole delivers energy return and bounce
- Flexible, lightweight sole, which is made with ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology, allows for optimal natural movement
- Innovative cleats on the ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole for grip, multi-directional traction and stability
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $150
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days
- FREE and EASY RETURNS