ECCO Mens BIOM Hybrid HM
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
After the achievements with ECCO STREET RETRO we wanted to push the boundaries and create an even more extraordinary hybrid shoe. Easy on the eyes, thanks to its clean and simple Danish design, this spikeless shoe is also extraordinarily comforting and supportive for the foot. ECCO BIOM®NATURAL MOTION® improves the on-foot experience and stability, while also encouraging natural walking motion, for greater power and efficiency. ECCO YAK leathers with water-repellent ECCO HYDROMAX® help keep your feet dry, while the awarded-winning ECCO DYNAMIC TRACTION SYSTEM™(EDTS™) adds grip and traction for increased stability and traction.
- HYDROMAX® ECCO-developed treatment to make the upper highly water repellent, keeping your feet dry
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- ECCO YAK leather uppers, extremely strong &amp; lightweight for increased breathability and durability
- E-DTS® traction system consists of approximately 100 TPU traction bars boasting 800 traction angles
- Removable comfort-fibre inlay sole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability