ECCO MEN'S GRAINER BOOT
Convert size to
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Since 1963, ECCO has strived to provide you with Nordic craftsmanship and real-world functionality. The ECCO GRAINER lace-up boots are rooted in our heritage of authenticity, quality and our love of the great outdoors to bring you reliable comfort. These boots are made for those times of year when you need a little extra protection to take you where you need to go. The ECCO GRAINER is treated with ECCO HYDROMAX® water-repellent coating and features a thermal lining to block the elements. Engineered for softness and convenience with their artisanal leather uppers, padded collar, inside zip, and lightweight ECCO FLUIDFORM™ bonded soles. No break-in time needed. Throw on a pair. See and feel for yourself.
- Crafted in easy-to-maintain premium leather or rugged oiled nubuck made by ECCO
- Leather produced using the ECCO DriTan™ method of reducing water and chemicals commonly used during the leather tanning process
- ECCO HYDROMAX® water-repellent coating and plush thermal lining for 360 degrees of cold blocking with brushed felt inlay sole
- Inside zip with two pull tabs for throw-on and kick-off wear
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ seamless construction ensures a natural fit and durable bond between the upper and sole
- Lightweight PU midsole paired with rubber-lugged outsoles provide traction in different types of weather conditions and terrain
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $150
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days
- FREE and EASY RETURNS