ECCO MEN'S RETRO GTX SNEAKER
Convert size to
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
The ECCO RETRO SNEAKER is a fresh take on the iconic 70s sneaker. This sneaker combines Nordic minimalism, GORE-TEX weather protection, and comfort. This shoe is made from a unique oiled nubuck leather that has the feel of classic outdoor gear with waterproof capabilities. Traverse the streets in a sneaker that speaks to your sensibilities with the functionality of GORE-TEX waterproofing.
- Crafted in an easy-to-maintain oiled nubuck leather with GORE-TEX waterproofing made by ECCO
- Pull tab on tongue and heel for effortless on-and-off wear
- Lined in soft fabric for a cushioned step
- Our signature ECCO FLUIDFORM™ construction provides soft, flexible, fluid movement
- Lightweight PU midsole for added bounce
- Vintage-inspired rubber tread sole which holds up against the elements
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $150
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days
- FREE and EASY RETURNS