ECCO MEN'S TRACK 25 WATERPROOF LEATHER BOOT
Convert size to
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
The ECCO TRACK was first introduced in 1991 and remains a classic today. These ECCO TRACK 25 lace-up boots are rooted in our heritage of authenticity, quality and our love of the great outdoors to bring modern comfort to your everyday footwear. We’ve redefined our steadfast ECCO TRACK design with a wool interior to keep your feet temperate and cosy during those transitional times of year. Engineered for softness and dependability with their rustic oiled leather uppers, padded collar, protective mudguard, and lightweight ECCO FLUIDFORM™ bonded lug soles. The distinctively Americana moc-toe design is reminiscent of days spent out in nature for a timeless look that works in any environment. No break-in time needed. Tried-and-tested quality that lasts.
- Crafted in water-repellent oiled nubuck leather fused with wool made by ECCO
- Leather produced using the ECCO DriTan™ method of reducing water and chemicals commonly used during the leather tanning process
- Rustproof D-rings and Alpine prong details
- Cushy padded collar with a 100% wool-lined interior and removable leather inlay sole for cushioning
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ seamless construction ensures a natural fit and durable bond between the upper and sole
- Tough rubber-lugged outsoles provide traction in different types of weather conditions and terrain
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $150
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days
- FREE and EASY RETURNS