ECCO MX Women's Sneaker
Convert size to
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Infinitely slick and lightweight, with a look that is streetwear-adjacent, this edition of the ECCO MX is constructed in premium textile infused with GORE-TEX Technology, so they're 100% waterproof. Its motocross-inspired sole offers added grip and stability, while our signature comfort technology allows you to wear them all day, even in wet weather.
- Crafted from premium textile
- GORE-TEX Technology ensures a breathable, 100% waterproof shoe
- Reflective ribbons on the collar, tongue and pull tab offer increased visibility
- Built on an anatomical last using ECCO FLUIDFORM™, a direct injection process that uses fluid materials that follow the natural shape of the foot, for enhanced stability
- Rugged, motocross-inspired outsole - with deep, multi-directional grooves - delivers grip, stability and support
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $150
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days
- FREE and EASY RETURNS
ECCO LOVES WINTER
Here’s how to make new memories this winter.
GET INTO THE WILD
Learn a few foraging skills and let the ground become your grocer.READ MORE
LEGENDS OF THE NORTHERN LIGHTS
How ancient cultures interpreted the aurora borealis.READ MORE
TRACKING NATURE'S OLDEST PATH
From Arctic reindeer to local woodland.READ MORE
NOTES ON NIGHT WALKING
How to enjoy after-dark rambles under the stars.READ MORE
WATCH THE WONDERS OF OUR WINTER SKIES
Our expert astronomer reviews the season’s celestial events.READ MORE
FIRE UP THE WINTER BARBECUE
The hot trend for cooking out, whatever the weather.READ MORE
SONGS OF FIRE AND LIGHT
The history of our passion for solstice fires and lights.READ MORE