ECCO SKYLER Ankle Boot
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
The ECCO SKYLER boot is made from oil nubuck leather for ageless appeal. The lightweight and breathable design features a soft textile lining and a 45 mm wedge for all-day comfort. The versatile lace-up Chukka style will be your new go-to, easily worn across outfit choices and providing warm, dry protection every day.
- Crafted from premium ECCO oil nubuck leathers, made in our own tanneries
- Water-repellent and breathable finish with the ECCO HYDROMAX™ treatment
- Soft textile lining ensures perfect inner climate
- Lace-up Chukka boot style with 45mm wedge outsole
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology bonds the upper to the sole without the need for glue or stitching, ensuring cushioning and rebound with an outsole featuring a rough finish
- Hard-wearing and lightweight sole is trend right