ECCO Soft 7 Tred Women's Boot
We display the original MSRP and when applicable the current, reduced purchase price on the ECCO.com website, this means that the merchandise was previously offered at the higher price listed. The strikethrough price is used to identify merchandise marked down from the original MSRP.
Strikethrough prices referenced on this website reflect original offering prices from the ECCO.com website or ECCO's stores and are not necessarily the former price for the merchandise. Intermediate markdowns from the original MSRP price may have been taken.
Percentage reductions are off of original MSRP, except where noted.
A contemporary ankle boot that combines sleek stylings and rugged outdoor features, making it ideally suited to outdoor exploration. Whether worn for the morning commute, a weekend getaway in the countryside, or as a holiday walking shoe, this design offers enhanced comfort, support, and weather protection. With uppers fashioned from crackled ECCO TECTONIC LUUM leather and treated with HYDROMAX® water-repellent technology, the boot keeps feet dry, even when the weather turns. A Primaloft® microfibre inlay fleece cushions the foot and ensures a snug fit.
- Versatile ankle boot modern with slick stylings and enhanced outdoor functionality
- Crafted from a combination of ECCO TEXTURED ANTELOPE YAK leather, made in our own tanneries, for a unique look, and ECCO TECTONIC LUUM leather, which benefits from a crackled finish that resembles the earth’s tectonic plates
- Water-repellent HYDROMAX® process protects the uppers for all-weather use
- FLUIDFORM™ is a direct injection process that uses fluid materials to follow our one-of-a-kind anatomical lasts and form the most comfortable base for your shoe
- Primaloft® microfibre inlay fleece insulates the foot for exceptional warmth