ECCO ST.1 Hybrid Derby Shoes
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Derby shoes are a timeless addition to every footwear collection, but there’s no doubting the contemporary appeal of this technologically advanced ECCO ST.1 HYBRID SHOE. Skilfully constructed from exquisite ECCO leather for a polished finish and subtly detailed with a brand-embossed tongue and tonal pull tab, the sleek lace-up design will take you from business meeting to evening dinner in effortlessly refined style. The SHOCK THRU point and ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology breathe new life into the classically-shaped silhouette.
- Contemporary Derby delivers comfort and formal style in equal amounts
- Expertly crafted from antique cow leather, ECCO HAND-FINISHED FULLGRAIN CRUST leather, nubuck leather, all made in our own tanneries, or premium suede
- Built on an anatomical last, which follows the natural shape of your foot, for enhanced comfort, support and stability
- The ultra-light PHORENE™ uses FLUIDFORM™ Technology to deliver an even softer, lighter midsole, with more energy return
- ECCO SHOCK THRU point delivers shock absorption with every step
- Removable inlay sole provides optimal in-shoe comfort and optional extra width when taken out