ECCO W GOLF BIOM H4 Laced Shoe
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Drawing on the success of our BIOM® HYBRID 3 group, we've created a new model, featuring an updated, state-of-the-art outsole. The ECCO W BIOM® H4 is made in durable ECCO leather with a slick, micro-perforated embossing and GORE-TEX waterproof technology to keep your feet dry even in wet conditions. The new ECCO MTN GRIP outsole features our signature FLUIDFORM™ Technology, as well as an eye-catching PU midsole with TPU inserts on either side that securely hug your foot and offer added stability and support while you're on the green. The elevated appearance and minimalist design will ensure you look good on and off the course.
- Crafted in durable ECCO leather with 100% GORE-TEX waterproof protection, so your feet will stay dry
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- X-TENSA INVISIBLE TECHNOLOGY links the sole unit to the laces via internal enforcement for enhanced stability
- ECCO MTN GRIP outsole provides stability, durability and rotational support through three different zones
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Technology creates lightweight, ergonomically advanced soles that offer cutting-edge comfort and flexibility
- Removable and washable Ortholite® inlay sole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability