ECCO WOMEN'S BIOM 2.1 X BOOT
Convert size to
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Live fast in the ECCO BIOM 2.1 X MOUNTAIN, an athletic hiking boot with the stability for longer, more challenging trails. With its reinforced sole construction, rock plate and ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole, this boot lets you move quickly on more demanding terrain. For speed, the BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology encourages your foot to move more naturally and efficiently, while the PHORENE™ midsole delivers energy return and bounce. Engineered from ripstop fabric, the boot has GORE-TEX waterproof protection while the innovative outsole cleats provide grip, traction and stability.
- Crafted from a mix of ripstop fabric and premium ECCO nubuck leather, with a reflective logo adding to the sporty aesthetic
- GORE-TEX membrane for 100% waterproof and windproof protection to keep your foot dry and comfortable
- BIOM® Technology encourages your foot to move more naturally and efficiently, and has an anatomical fit, plus a low profile that lets you feel connected to the trails
- Soft and ultra-light PHORENE™ midsole delivers energy return and bounce while the OrthoLite® UltraLite insole also adds lightweight comfort
- Reinforced sole construction for extra stability, along with a rock plate to protect your foot from stones and rocks, and a padded collar for support and protection, so you are ready for the more challenging trails
- Innovative cleats on the ECCO PERFORMANCE RUBBER+ outsole, which offers grip, multi-directional traction and stability
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $150
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days
- FREE and EASY RETURNS