ECCO WOMEN'S GOLF BIOM HYBRID 3 SHOE
Convert size to
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
ECCO GOLF is bringing back one of its BIOM® classics with this new version of the popular ECCO W GOLF BIOM® HYBRID 3. This hybrid has the DNA of the original, along with a fresh, clean and truly contemporary design. Crafted from durable, lightweight ECCO Leather, and set on the ECCO TRI-FI-GRIP™ outsole, the hybrid is powered by BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology and has the BOA® Fit System.
- Durable, lightweight ECCO Leather that can withstand the elements
- HYDROMAX™ water-repellent technology helps to keep your foot dry and comfortable
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® Technology brings you closer to the ground for stability and control
- ECCO TRI-FI-GRIP™ outsole has three different zones for stability, durability and rotational support
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology for cushioning, rebound and flexibility
- BOA® Fit System provides a micro-adjustable, effortless precision fit for dialled in performance
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $150
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days
- FREE and EASY RETURNS