Botte de plein air ECCO TRACE LITE
Guide des pointures
Convert size to
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Made in smart, smooth-textured nubuck with chic contrast stitching and plush wool lining, the ECCO TRACE LITE is designed to get you through winter in style. Pair yours with skinny jeans and an oversized jumper for a casual crisp-weather look.
- Crafted from nubuck made in our own tanneries
- High-quality leather with a coated surface for water resistance and optimal protection
- Lined in moisture-wicking wool to keep your feet warm and dry
- ECCO RECEPTOR® technology provides, comfort, stability and dynamic support with every step
- Lightweight sole provides cushioning and flexibility, using innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- Textile laces with an adjustable toggle closure provide a secure fit and easy on-and-off wear
- Livarison Standard Gratuite A Partir De 150 $
- Livraison et retours gratuits pour les membres
- Ramassage en magasin gratuit