|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Designed with a sophisticated sling-back silhouette, this edition of the ECCO ANINE maintains a rounded ballerina toe and our signature comfort technology. It has an adjustable ankle strap with a discreet elasticated inset that fastens with a sleek leather-covered buckle. Comfortable and crafted in premium ECCO leather, you'll want to incorporate this style into your spring and summer wardrobe immediately.
- Crafted from rich, premium leathers, made in our own tanneries
- Elegant and comfortable sling-back silhouette features adjustable strap with a sleek leather-covered buckle
- Leather-wrapped 15 mm heel adds a sophisticated touch
- Lightweight sole provides cushioning and flexibility, using innovative ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology
- Round-toe ballerina offers a comfortably snug fit
- Leather-covered insole and full leather lining for a luxe feel