ECCO BIOM 2.0 M LOW TEX
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
While earlier versions were originally designed and engineered for triathletes, the new ECCO BIOM 2.0 offers the same, reliable technology, but boasts an inarguably updated, cool look and feel. The distinctive, asymmetric midsole gives complete support for both your heel and mid-foot, while maintaining full flexibility. This version has been updated with a breathable, sock-like construction and wider lacing, so these ultra-sleek sneakers will likely be on your feet for seasons to come.
- Crafted from a blend of premium textiles and full-grain leather accents made with DriTan™ Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process
- Wide lace-up front provides a secure, easy-to-adjust fit and an edgy, street-style look
- Removable OrthoLite® memory-foam inlay sole for added comfort and practical breathability
- Soft and lightweight ECCO PHORENE™ midsole is designed for all-day comfort and energy return with every step
- The BIOM 2.0 is designed using FLUIDFORM™ Technology to provide full support by holding your midfoot in place through a PU side-frame, and your heel through the unique wrap-around design of the sole
- The uniquely patterned rubber outsole creates full contact with the terrain, resulting in excellent grip and stability