ECCO MULTI-VENT W LOW GTXS NUB
|US||EU||Foot Length (CM)||Foot Length (Inches)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
This sporty and sleek version of the ECCO MULTI-VENT features the same reliable performance elements, like breathability and waterproof technology, but has a modernised, wide lace system, reflective tabs on the back and tongue, and subtle overlays in a contrasting leather. These can easily be worn in outdoor performance settings, as well as city streets, and still look perfectly in place.
- Crafted from soft-textured ECCO yak nubuck leather with full-grain yak leather detailing for a modern look
- Leather made using ECCO DriTan™ Technology, which reduces the amount of water and chemicals used in the tanning process
- GORE-TEX SURROUND® Technology allows for a breathable and durably waterproof shoe
- Wider, exposed lacing and a gusseted tongue give a sporty, street-style edge to an overall functional shoe
- Built on an anatomical last using ECCO FLUIDFORM™, a direct injection process that uses fluid materials that follow the natural shape of the foot, for enhanced support and stability
- Rugged rubber outsole adds excellent grip and durability in all weather conditions