ECCO Track 25 Men's Mid Boot
Convert size to
|US||EU||FOOT LENGTH (CM)||FOOT LENGTH (INCHES)|
How do I find my shoe size?
At ECCO we are committed to making your online shopping experience as easy as possible. The best way to make sure that you order the right size is to measure your feet and then compare it with the size chart above to find the appropriate size.
Please follow these 4 simple steps to accurately measure your feet:
|All your need to measure your feet from heel to toe is a piece of paper, a pencil and a ruler.|
|Place the paper on the floor up against a wall. Place the heel against the wall.|
|Mark the longest part of your foot on the paper. Repeat procedure with the other foot.|
|Measure the length of each mark and match it with the size chart. Let the longest foot decide the shoe size.|
Still, concerned about the size?
Don’t worry, you can return your item within 30 days for a full refund.
If you have any questions about fitting we think you should visit our customer service page.
Tackle snowy pavement and off-road terrain with ease in the durable ECCO TRACK25 BOOT. Warm-lined for a cosy feel, this water-repellent boot guards your feet against winter weather. A rubber outsole ensures steady footing in trying conditions.
- Heritage leather combined with strong, smooth leather, both made in our own tanneries, for a waxy, unique aesthetic.
- Sturdy men's ankle boot has a cool yet masculine feel
- Treated with innovative ECCO HYDROMAX® Technology for a water-repellent finish
- ECCO FLUIDFORM™ Direct Comfort Technology bonds the upper and the sole without the compromises of a conventionally stitched or glued construction, providing exceptional cushioning and rebound
- Lightweight, breathable and velvety soft Primaloft® fleece keeps your feet warm and cosy
- Rubber outsole for durability and grip
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING on orders over $150
- Delivery time: 2-5 days business days
- FREE and EASY RETURNS
ECCO LOVES WINTER
Here’s how to make new memories this winter.
GET INTO THE WILD
Learn a few foraging skills and let the ground become your grocer.READ MORE
LEGENDS OF THE NORTHERN LIGHTS
How ancient cultures interpreted the aurora borealis.READ MORE
TRACKING NATURE'S OLDEST PATH
From Arctic reindeer to local woodland.READ MORE
NOTES ON NIGHT WALKING
How to enjoy after-dark rambles under the stars.READ MORE
WATCH THE WONDERS OF OUR WINTER SKIES
Our expert astronomer reviews the season’s celestial events.READ MORE
FIRE UP THE WINTER BARBECUE
The hot trend for cooking out, whatever the weather.READ MORE
SONGS OF FIRE AND LIGHT
The history of our passion for solstice fires and lights.READ MORE